Escape Room Rating: 76%
An escape room set in the late 1900s when gangs ruled the city of Chicago. You and your fellow mob members have just been informed that a local rival gang is on its way to blowup your headquarters. You’re outnumbered and must gather all the cash before you flee! Can you escape the room in time?
The Mob starts off slow and but offers surprises throughout the game. Considered a "linear" room with one clue leading to the next clue making this room feel crowded with more than 4 guests. Some of the puzzles may be difficult for escapers under 40, but the unlimited clues can get the millennial escaper through to the finish line.
- Surprises from beginning to end
- As with all PanIQ rooms, set design is impressive
- Booking: $129 - $189, depending on day/time.
- Hints: No limit, given via walkie talkie
- Capacity: 2-6 guests, private room only