Escape Room Rating: 80%
It's the late 1970s, in the midst of the Cold War between the United States and Soviet Union. Tensions are rising and both militaries are on high alert. The most notorious spy of the time, known as Mr Fox, happens to be a double agent, secretly working for both sides. You learn Mr Fox is now missing and someone has seemingly infiltrated his bunker and initiated a nuclear warhead launch sequence that will destroy the planet in 60 minutes. Your team is dispatched on a special ops mission to abort the launch. You are the world's last hope.
This common escape room theme takes a twist starting with costumes for each player and continues with one clue that stays relevant throughout the whole game. Fox In A Box always delights with over the top rooms and an abundance of staff for check in. The Bunker's puzzles and clues are difficult and exciting to keep new and veteran escapers entertained all the way through.
- Superb set design
- Clever and unique room features which tie in well with the theme.
- Outstanding customer service and friendly staff. Fox in a Box has designed for the entire escape experience (phone chargers while you play!)
- Booking: Min $33/person with 6 people & Max $50/person with 2 guests
- Hints: No limit, provided over loud speaker after pressing "hint" button
- Capacity: 2-6 guests, private room only
The Bunker - Fox In A Box, Chicago