Escape Room Rating: 83%
An aristocratic family member has been murdered. Some are calling it the “Perfect Crime”...
Unlike other PanIQ rooms, Perfect Crime is stuffed with brain twisting puzzles rather than technology. More of a sudoku lover's type of escape room, escaping Perfect Crime is a satisfying experience after using 4 senses. The theme, design, and puzzles are more disconnected from other "Sherlock" rooms, but as always PanIQ delivers a fun and enjoyable room.
- Surprises from beginning to end
- As with all PanIQ rooms, set design is impressive
- Booking: $129 - $189, depending on day/time.
- Hints: No limit, given via walkie talkie
- Capacity: 2-7 guests, private room only