Escape Room Rating: 87%
You live in Italy, in the year 1493. The name of the Master Leonardo Da Vinci is known all around the world. Hundreds of students start follow him, hoping that grand inventor will take them under his wing as an apprentice. There are so many young hopefuls, that Da Vinci built a room specifically designed to select candidates. Only the students capable of exiting this room in 60 minutes will be granted the honor to learn from Master Leonardo!
Quest Rooms has a gem on their hands with DaVinci's Challenge. Known for being the Renaissance Man, DaVinci's brilliance is showcased from the architecturally well-designed set to the inventive, technological puzzles. Set pieces, as well as a cape that is requested to be worn, will truly transport players to the year 1493. On top of the visuals, the puzzles are not your typical lock and key, rather a mix of technological and physical puzzles fill the room.
- Set was well designed and fully immerse the players into the time period
- Technology that is used for the puzzles is top notch and integrate well with the story
- Staff is friendly and sets a great tone before even entering the room!
- Booking: $33-45 per person (dependent on number of players)
- Hints: No limit (Hints are given via speaker)
- Capacity: 2 - 6 guests (Private Room)