Escape Room Rating: 81%
Everyone’s favorite Hollywood star, Ruby Valentine, was last seen entering her dressing room on the set of her newest movie. Last night, the local police received an anonymous phone tip from Ruby’s alleged kidnapper. The police need your help before the tabloids get wind of the news. Go to Ruby’s dressing room and find any clues the kidnapper may have left behind.
CSI: Hollywood immerses the players with another well-designed room. From the set to the themed puzzles, players will feel as though they truly are detectives retracing the steps of the kidnapper. Even with limited space, the Puzzle Workshop team makes an exceptional use of the room. Larger groups may quickly go through this room since the puzzles do not exactly have a "linear" flow (where one clue is entirely dependent on another) so we suggest a smaller group size for veterans.
- Integrated theme and puzzles
- Clever and unique room features
- Outstanding customer service and friendly staff
- Booking: $32/Person (need to pay for 3 players minimum)
- Hints: No limit, typed out on a TV screen after verbally asking for a hint into the camera
- Capacity: 2-7 guests, private room only