Escape Room Rating: 74%
Hidden in the Central Bank's vault is a pile of diamonds calling your name! Your intel is able to disarm the security system for an hour, but a life behind bars awaits if you don't make it out in time. Being thieves in the night, your only source of light are flashlights and bright minds. Logic puzzles that will amuse and test the wit of escapers of all skill levels stand between a life of luxurious living.
Central Bank has stood the test of time (LA debut - 2015), however a much needed refurbishment would take this room back to it's glory days. A combination of a careless reset and wear on the room made solving some puzzles like stealing candy from a baby. There were instances that showcased the potential of the room and even though time was of the essence, I stopped to smile at the inventive challenges we had to overcome.
- Logic puzzles to please rookie to veteran players
- Friendly staff/game masters that provide the perfect amount of information to guide (but not handhold) teams
- Booking: $33 - $50 per person
- Hints: 1 hint every 10 minutes via intercom
- Capacity: Private room designed for 2 - 6 guests