Escape Room Rating: 72%
King's Casino once used to be the place to be, but recently the premises have been abandoned and it is set to be demolished. You have been tipped that you can still hit the jackpot as a secret stash of cash has yet to be uncovered. Lady Luck is on your side and your team was the first to be tipped off! Your luck will only last 60 minutes as other thieves are on their way and demolition is set to begin later that night.
After watching a briefing on your task, you are led onto the casino floor and from the get-go, you will be immersed into this experience. The set is well-designed, but some wear and tear is apparent on the props and decor. Casino Heist has a variety of logic puzzles and implements the technology seamlessly into the theme. As time goes on, each puzzle is dependent of the one prior making tensions rise! This room is excellent for first-timers, but it will leave more experienced players wanting more.
- Set design immerses the players in this experience
- AMAZING staff/game master with an energetic game master
- Technology lent itself to the puzzles and theming of the room
- Booking: $26 - $40 per person
- Hints: Unlimited hints are given over an intercom
- Capacity: 2 - 6 players (private room)