Escape Room Rating: 87%
It’s 1928, the prohibition era. Last week, the biggest bootlegging bosses of the country were arrested in a historic sweep as they were sitting in an underground speakeasy divvying up territories of influence and lucrative rum-running routes. Now there is nobody left to run the business – unless you can do it, of course. Your job is to obtain the names of the 7 arrested mafioso and gain control of the biggest, baddest money making endeavor of the century.
From the streets, Escape SF has a humble exterior. After entering and possibly escaping Blind Tiger, we are almost certain your view will drastically change. This challenging room continues to throw simple yet brain stumping puzzles at you from start to finish. Blind Tiger's different style of visual, outside-the-box thinking is unlike the average lock & key scope. With "ah-ha" filled prohibition challenges and theme driven clues, this room will not disappoint.
- Engaging sound and special effects when puzzles are done correctly (and vise versa)
- Maximized use of space, rooms are really well placed
- Exceptional collaboration of old and new school technology
- Booking: $149 per team (A 6th person can be added for $28 upon arrival)
- Hints: No limit, given via overhead speaker
- Capacity: 2-5